WHO I SEE IN MY PRACTICE:
I have a general psychotherapy practice. I have found that the range of people who feel comfortable working with me are quite varied with regard to gender, age, stage of life, cultural background and sexual orientation. Many of the people I see have achieved a degree of success, but remain unsatisfied with some aspect of their life. In spite of success they may experience esteem issues, battle anxiety or depression, or struggle in their relationships. Some feel unsatisfied with work life. They may want to make a change or move to the next level in their career.
I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN HELPING INDIVIDUALS ADDRESS:
- anxiety and/or depression
- relationship and/or family issues
- anger problems; feeling chronically angry
- self-esteem difficulties; shame
- body image issues; relationship to food
- work life and career issues
- parenting challenges; fertility issues
THE HELP I OFFER:
My training and experience help me to recognize the internal issues and patterns that can lead to feeling stuck or unsatisfied in your relationship to yourself, your relationships with others, and in career or other life pursuits. To become more aware of and engage these internal issues and patterns with a skilled, trusted therapist is to get at the heart of the matter for psychological and emotional health and well being.
Although I know that feeling stuck is painful and the wish for something to change can be great, change often comes with resistance and growing pains. Also, the process of seeking help can bring with it doubts and misgivings. I welcome these, as working with these feelings is a necessary part of the process. It is my priority to establish a supportive and interactive relationship within which we can collaboratively engage the issues for which you're seeking help.
SCOTT CAROLLO, MFT
INDIVIDUAL THERAPY & COUPLES COUNSELING IN SAN FRANCISCO
- loneliness; social isolation or social anxiety
- issues concerning sex and sexuality
- issues pertaining to sexual orientation and gender identity
- living life as a gay person; impacts of homophobia
- issues related to spirituality or religious experience
- issues with regard to aging; midlife crisis / challenges
- impacts of ADD on life management and relationships
THERAPY FOR ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS / SAN FRANCISCO THERAPY / SAN FRANCISCO PSYCHOTHERAPY / SAN FRANCISCO COUPLES COUNSELING / PSYCHOTHERAPY SF / JUNGIAN PSYCHOTHERAPY / JUNGIAN ANALYSIS / JUNGIAN THERAPY / PSYCHOANALYSIS / PSYCHOANALYTIC PSYCHOTHERAPY / DEPTH THERAPY / DEPTH PSYCHOTHERAPY / PERSONAL GROWTH
I offer an initial telephone consultation, at no cost, to help determine if we might work well together. I welcome any of your questions or concerns. Explore the site and call or email to schedule a consultation or make an appointment.